Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Something annoying

Not really.......unless you count opening a game changeing resolution. Other then that no the only time I change resolutions is when I hook my computer up to a POS monitor. Which is very rare. Other then that I change my resolution to fix this choppy animation thing.

We need Wiggo for this one.

I'm really not sure about this one at all. Now the link in your sig doesn't work for me so I'll just take it that ya using WinXP so somewhere in it is a fault error log (I can't get on an XP PC here atm so I can't give ya details where it is) and maybe something will showup there. :?:
    <center>:cheers:</center>

check ur memory leaking

How does changing the resolution affect that?

Aznx As for memory leaking the only thing memory leak wise is. I like to leave AIM open all the time and it causes massive hogging of the VM. Every so often I'll close AIM and reopen it so that I can free up the vm again.

Wiggo I don't have a link in my signature.

drpeterbright I don't have the slightest clue why it affects that at all. The only thing I can possibly think of is possibly an ultra refresh of the screen. Then again won't rebooting do that as well? I don't know for a fact. Either way. The next time this happens. Which is fortuneatly not right now. I'll reboot and letcha know.

We all love a mystery.

Why do I have to be the only one that notices things that other people don't know of or even care about? :cry:

Because you are observant and are not content when you do not know why things happen. This drives your thirst for knowledge. You are getting closer and closer to becoming a SILVER Tweaker. Head over to the Beer Garden and get in some posts. See you there.

I've just entered the beer garden.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information