Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Something annoying

Ok this is getting to be a bit annoying. I think its been in all the Microsoft Oses that I've used. Ok the problem is this. When minimizing or maximizing restoring down or restoring up. Some times windows will do it all shaky and sometimes it'll do it smooth. Now the only way to make it smooth again once it decides to do it shakey is change the resolution then change it back then it will make things operate smoothly again. Does anyone else suffer this tragic flaw in windows? Or is it just me.

Sounds like a refresh rate or something perhaps?
    The reason a diamond shines so brightly is because it has many facets which reflect light.

That's a new one on me.

I mean is it something you no one notices? Like something that you could care less about? I mean my friend had windows animation turned off and didn't even relize it. As for refresh my desktop is set for 1024X768X32@85Hz.

Have never noticed it myself. What kind of monitor are you running?

Ooops say the HP in your sig. Try updating the drivers.

My drivers are fully updated. I go to like windowsupdate.com like everyday as well. Checking drivers after I go there.

Have you tried the HP website? Thats where I get my printer and scanner updates. hp.com

Yes, I'm running the latest drivers for my HP monitor and HP printer. I didn't know monitor drivers would even affect anything. Other then how much resolution the monitor can support.

Do you do a lot of resolution changing on a regular basis?

animation settings

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information