Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Ref SP1 Installation - Key Generator

I think you probably tried to patch before you ran the tool...
    It happens only after a certain number of reboots.
    So either you go to an earlier point in your system retsore (at least I hope you made one before you tried to change your registry... : ) or maybe try the xp-antyspy thing...
    it unlocked the msoobe

good luck

Yes!! xp-antispy did the trick.
    SP1 now installed.
    Thank you very much, Duch_Mu.
    :)

Well, after i read those problems i am with fear to run the serial changer to install sp1.

antispy change serial n.š or only activeted wxp?

I Know for a friend of mine that microsoft given a small program, ( only a few have it) to run in safe mode to that changes some files sytems in order to install sp1, but is in portuguese, and i canīt have it in english.

:confused:

don't be afraid, it is microsoft itself that gave the "pirates" a certain grace period to activate their version. Just run that little key-changer soft it does the registry changes for you!! And you don't need any program from microsoft, it 's in XP yet(msoobe). So don't worry with the serial-key changer... and the antispy tweak-modifications are only usefull for people who had installed it (I think).

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread Information