Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Xp Sp-1 Was Thrilling

You could go to the Babes and Hunks and dedicate a thread to her as we seem to have lost hers in the "Burn of '01" but do read the rules first. :thumb:
    <center>:cheers:</center>

Concerning Z00X0 's question- Must you reactivate after downloading SP1 ?? Mike

um i dont know how to answer that - and i used a link from here? i think to get the program - after the xpsp1 install it just starts up - no reactivation - but before the install you change your key - permanantly - then run the pack it prompts for the key(new) and you just enter the one you picked when you changed it:shoot3:

Quote Originally Posted by Nervagent55
    um i dont know how to answer that - and i used a link from here? i think to get the program - after the xpsp1 install it just starts up - no reactivation - but before the install you change your key - permanantly - then run the pack it prompts for the key(new) and you just enter the one you picked when you changed it:shoot3:
    Did you give the Home version a generated Corp key too? Because I tried that, but she said "Invalid key, go f*ck yourself" or sg like that...

Where did you get the cdkeys from ?? Those that enabled you to update service pack. Read the article already , but it only says how to change the cdkey, doesnt say anything about the right cdkeys.

:D

Quote Originally Posted by kerplunk
    Where did you get the cdkeys from ?? Those that enabled you to update service pack. Read the article already , but it only says how to change the cdkey, doesnt say anything about the right cdkeys.
    Isn't there a link in the article which allows you to download the key changer & key viewer progs?

I have a feeling you need to activate XP after changing the key and before installing SP1 - I have heard that trying to re-activate after SP1 only allows you to boot in safe mode Can someone else confirm this?

I have WinXP Home and Pro Corp and have installed SP1 on Both versions. On the Home Edition you do not have to activate after you install SP1. It never even prompted me ( I have a legal version on a Dell ) and on the Pro corp I changed the Key and installed SP1 with no activation. Rebooted, Rinse and Repeat. No troubles.

Quote Originally Posted by RazMan
    :D
    I wanna know I wanna know...;)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information