Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sp 1 sucks

I installed sp 1 on properly activated xp waited hours it finally did its thing restarted then it started playing up had no probs b4

sound was distorted and jerky (using latest drivers 4 sb5.1):thumbs do

unreal tournament stuttered every now and then 4 few secs(again l8est drivers)

ate all my system restores

computer refused 2 shutdown just hung had 2 hit reset:scream:

luckily i have dual boot and had zipped up xp b4 i installed

usual microsoft mentailty if it aint broke break it with a patch then patch the patch:hammer:

mine seems alright.had to switch off after installing,but no probs since:) Maybe i'm just lucky

Lol I hope not as I dunt want any problems when the danish SP1 comes out.

I just used the uninstall feature on mine. It actually worked rather well surprisingly.

Since I installed the service pack, I had been unable to access dual email identities in Outlook Express. My internet was also slower and it played havoc when using Trillian as an IRC client. But I just used the uninstall feature through the "Add/Remove Programs" and all is now back to the way it was beforehand.

You'd think that with all the cash that Microsoft keeps bleeding me for that they could at least come up with a serviceable patch. :(
    Old age and treachery will overcome youth and skill
    My Toys

mine works fine just took 3 hours to dl and install,using all old hardware too vodoo3 3000,sb live value eheh works fine for me

:flames:

hej, folks my winxp machine had no problems ever after i installed sp1 i'm using my pc normally just like the same before and after i install the xpsp1.

good luck!
    [ţX]

Yep, mine too. I Have no problem after the installation. ;)

Deadboy... the problem is your system not SP1. My system has never been better, on the other hand it was perfect in the first place!

My system is good too after installing sp1.
    After 2 days of use the system is runnig better than before installing sp1. It looks more light.

bye!

I had to wipe the hard drive unistall wouldnt work, IE kept crashing and system slowed down lost my printer everything was great untill the install. This is on a real XP pro.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information