Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!

Thread: another SP1 question......sorry

you're all probably sick to death of SP1 threads, but can somebody answer me this:

if i do a clean install of devils own xp pro corp, with a generated serial (instead of the blacklisted devilsown one), which i got from XP key recoverer and rediscoverer 5.12, NOT the dos prog. will i need to do all the key changing/activation stuff or can i just install sp1 straight away?

cheers:cheers:

If you don’t use one of the two pirated licences Microsoft has blocked you can apply XP SP1 without any problems.

ok, thanks, so would this be the best way of doing it, to avoid future problems etc. also, what is the other blocked key apart from devilsown?

Itīs these two keys they have blocked in SP1.

XXXXX-640-0000356-23XXX
    XXXXX-640-2001765-23XXX

Quote Originally Posted by martin_k
    ok, thanks, so would this be the best way of doing it, to avoid future problems etc. also, what is the other blocked key apart from devilsown?
    I dunno really as Im still waiting for the Danish version of SP1 to come out. Did you try changing your serial key in XP directly without uninstall? as alot of people seem to do this around here.

ive got a new hard drive so i would be doing a clean install anyway

Thread Information