Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!

Thread: Win XP Home Edition

Hello,
    I'm trying to install the Home Edition of WinXP with the key generated by "XP recoverer and discoverer" I think made by BlueList, not sure. I've generated several different keys as XP Home and none of them passes the first step in the install process, where installer asks for it. It just says "invalid key". Is there any way to get the key that works and even activates it?
    Thanks for response.

Same thing thats happening to me. I was told to install using the original key then do the switch key hack using one fo the valid keys it produces. Anyone confirm this?

I tried your method and unfortunatelly no go. It will not accept any generated key. At this point I have 30 days to come up with something. Is there a chance for that? ...and by the way, what do you mean by switck key hack? Is it just the method to change the key using this: %systemroot%\system32\oobe\msoobe.exe /a ?

I have the discs with original key from work. I heard that i could install using the original key, then change product key then activate and should b ok.

What product key should I use? Could you send me the info to z101w@hotmail.com please?

EPoX "EP-9NPA+ Ultra"
    AMD 64 X2 4400 at 2.5(10x250) volt 1.4
    OCZ 2GB (2 x 1GB) PC4000
    Evga 7900GTO 680/750
    Thermaltake Purepower 560W

Thread Information