Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!

Thread: Winxp reboots by itself

I was running winxp home with good serial#, after installing sp1 it went back to 30 day activation.., I installed activation crack it locked me out of my pc.. it keeps rebooting itself when it's time to kick in the desctop. Is there any way that i can get in to my pc to back up all my data befor i reformat? Please Help.

Thank You.

safe mode wont work for ****., Ive tried that and mine also keeps rebooting.

I tried booting in debug mode and I can get to the desktop but once there, there's a 95% chance it will freeze at that point.

a few days ago, I rebooted maybe like 30 times and got to the desktop without it freezing, but as soon as I clicked on anything, it froze.

I don't know if you have access to another hard drive (I almost always have a spare laying around), but you could hook it up as a slave and use Norton Ghost to back it up. Then when you reloaded xp, you would have access to all of your original data.

Thread Information