Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I give up, I just went and purchased it

Quote Originally Posted by ZeuZ
    Listen!, on every hardisk you have some unpartioned space that can't anyway be partionied by windows because its been using by an partion table. But after SP1 installation it will be used by windows as an selfdestructor, its mean all hardisks will be logged. Yes every new update of programs has their own log system, its like trojans. Its means you can never get caught if you have an pirated version. They must prove it. Thats because its on the unpartioned space on you hardrive. But this has not been yet confirmed by MS that they will shutdown every single pirated windows version, noone knows when. Most of the programs you use today is stealthed by trojans. Every single cracked version of MSWindows is an trojan that have been stealthed. Trust me, don't no longer use MS products. Use the Macintosh OS they have alltime beeing before the MS system. In the database of MS they have been tracking your records for an longtime but outside US they can't take you. If your country have an MS HQ, they already know you. But today every single user use an cracked version they think. They all have your name all the programs you have been cracked and your real name and adress. They actuaaly don't use your IP. Every single network card is using an NIP, hrm! Lye or Real? Remember ///GNU
    ehm...arent there millions machines running a different Win OS? M$ must have an ENORMOUS database keeping/storing that information....LOL
    Just think of all the millions of changes made everyday?
    IMO i think that is bogus because it doesnt make sense.....just think of all the lawsuites against M$ if they terminates "every1`s" comps....
    PLUSS..they dont have MY permission 2 store information ABOUT me myself and I.
    AND....think of the implications with their customers....if this is true...I-like "every1_else"-will never-ever by a M$ product AGAIN....now thats bad 4 business!

Quote Originally Posted by ZeuZ
    Listen!, on every hardisk you have some unpartioned space that can't anyway be partionied by windows because its been using by an partion table. But after SP1 installation it will be used by windows as an selfdestructor, its mean all hardisks will be logged. Yes every new update of programs has their own log system, its like trojans. Its means you can never get caught if you have an pirated version. They must prove it. Thats because its on the unpartioned space on you hardrive. But this has not been yet confirmed by MS that they will shutdown every single pirated windows version, noone knows when. Most of the programs you use today is stealthed by trojans. Every single cracked version of MSWindows is an trojan that have been stealthed. Trust me, don't no longer use MS products. Use the Macintosh OS they have alltime beeing before the MS system. In the database of MS they have been tracking your records for an longtime but outside US they can't take you. If your country have an MS HQ, they already know you. But today every single user use an cracked version they think. They all have your name all the programs you have been cracked and your real name and adress. They actuaaly don't use your IP. Every single network card is using an NIP, hrm! Lye or Real? Remember ///GNU
    Thats the biggest pile of FUD ive seen in a long, long time.

If thats what up, I belive anything when it comes to B. Gates.

Than thats like a phone wire tap, without a court order.

But M$ does not care about court stuff. there in there all the time anyway, while there making money on us (lots & lots).

:mad:
    Just keep Sliping ans Sliding

:wave: english people, english!

At present it seems that M$ only picks up the pirates after a certain largish number (most sources seem to think that its around the 200 mark but how close it really is I don't know) of the same product code shows up on their data bases (or someone does something completely stupid). Remember OEM product codes can be duplicated any number of times up to the licencing arrangement then it usually takes a fair bit more to pick up with them.

I find it easier to live with a legal version though up till now I've always tried a not so legal version *cough* D.O. *cough* first to see if it's worth the money. I'm not perfect and never said I was. : peace2: :devil:
    <center>:cheers:</center>

This is more then Fud. It's pure delusional and irrational suspicions and thinking. Is there a doctor in the house?

In the agreement we all just agree to when instaling a program. MS has sliped in "MS can gather information about you and your system for the purpose bringin you new products." Or word to that effect. so basicly he's not braking the law.

BIGJOE

If MS-Bill is doing this he may not be "braking" the law but he is breaking the law. In Europe anyway he would need my written permission to be collecting the kind of details mentioned in the post by ZeuZ. Personally I also think its a load of paranoid Bull.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information