Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!

Thread: xp update problem

I have a problem when i go for a windows xp update, it counts to a 100 very fast and says no updates, but i know that is not true.

I have installed xp sp 1,with the help of the key changer after taking out the old blacklisted key.
    So please help me on this problem

I've done the same thing but Windows Update works fine for me. Try changing to a different key.
    Esturk, the Ruler of Evil, once ruled a kingdom of monsters. It is written that the might of heaven took the side of the oppressed humans, and rained down upon the dark forces. The Ruler of Evil was sealed away, and it is prophesized that a great Hero will one day rise to destroy him forever.

Esturk's Computer Specs:Windows XP Professional - Version 5.1.2600 Service Pack 1 Build 2600, Intel Celeron 900Mhz, Tyan S1854c with VIA Apollo Pro 133A chipset, 256Mb PC133 SDRAM, 3dfx Voodoo3 2000 16Mb (3dfx Underground 1.09 Beta 2 Drivers), Game Pad Pro USB

alright let me try that today, later on...
    thanks

No problem and good luck.:)
    Esturk, the Ruler of Evil, once ruled a kingdom of monsters. It is written that the might of heaven took the side of the oppressed humans, and rained down upon the dark forces. The Ruler of Evil was sealed away, and it is prophesized that a great Hero will one day rise to destroy him forever.

Esturk's Computer Specs:Windows XP Professional - Version 5.1.2600 Service Pack 1 Build 2600, Intel Celeron 900Mhz, Tyan S1854c with VIA Apollo Pro 133A chipset, 256Mb PC133 SDRAM, 3dfx Voodoo3 2000 16Mb (3dfx Underground 1.09 Beta 2 Drivers), Game Pad Pro USB

NO THIS DID NO WORK, NEED MORE HELP...

HURRY PLEASE

Thread Information