Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: XP-Corp. Edition ***** SLAPPED! Like a Corporate *****!

Government of Brazil that should be referred to, too many countries defaulting to sort through...

I'd hate to live in a world where I was SURE everyone was out to get me.

Bill & M$ acctually donate alot of $'s to charity every year as well.
    I normaly don't support Microsoft this much, but some one has to stick up for them
    And most people that use windows (most of us) must be happy enough with it, else there are other alternatives that we could use.

Beefy Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Akimbo
    The theory of evolution is just that, a THEORY.

PS. why did ya even bother leaving the first post on, i told ya you can delete it and ya shoulda just done that.
    A conspiracy theory is just that - a THEORY. I don't know where all this talk about Telsa and Edison and whatnot came from, but it's not really relevant. Plus the fact that you jump around form topic to topic, not making much sense at at..

You told me I can delete it? You think you need to tell me what I can and can't do? Pfft.. get a clue. I left this running as I thought that if you wanted to post it to begin with, then you had your right to let people hear what you were saying. Plus you yourself suggested that I don't delete it, so I didn't..

Quote Originally Posted by Akimbo
    Final note: What is the world's most profitable business??

Lets see if any of ya's HAVE A CLUE.

Government....................hands down.:geek: :geek:

Akimbo.......just out of curiosity, do you wear one of THESE?

The goverment is an organisation though.

Yes.......you could say that.

Sorry you didn't catch my sarcasm in that statement. :geek: But look at it through "business" spectacles for a moment. They (government) provide services to us (constituents) for a fee (taxes).

I don't think a Faraday Cage for the cranium would help. The damage has already been done!

If goverments were companies then would state goverments be franchises of them, and local ones franchises of the state, etc, etc?

with all respect guys, how meny of you has ever heard of Nikola Tesla? this is a TWEAK forum and he was the bigest tweaker of ALLTHETIMES.

If it was up to ECONOMISTS, we would have distribution of DC electricity and it would be hell.

and don't shut people up before you get of your lazy ass and hit the google search for the ultimate tweaker. if nothing you might get inspired.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread Information