Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!

Thread: checking activation after installing SP1

:confused: Just installed SP1 on a winXP Corp Edition, tried "oobe\msoobe /a" or "%systemroot%\system32\oobe\msoobe.exe /a" but nothing happens?
    Is their a new way of checking if your winXP is ACTIVATED after SP1?
    any help would be much appreciated. tnx! :D

Try Typing oobe/msoobe /a. It is different than the script you have posted above.

good luck.

Where I could find activation code? Thanks.

Goto start, run, type in %systemroot%\system32\oobe\msoobe.exe /a and it should show the activation status.
    If nothing happens, then something is suppressing the activation process, meaning you may have a cracked version.

Cheers.

i think you don't understand me....

I got unactivated Windows xp version. I got Instalation code, but i don't have other code (~25 digit code, no letters). where I could find it or how to crack it [code]. Thanks.
    AMD XP 1800+
    256 DDR
    40 Gb Seagate
    64 Mb GeForce

it's mine ;)

HI, I activated mine over the internet last night and had to do nothing. It might be because this was a reinstall. I don't know as it just flashed that it was activated.

I put a double install on my computer and rang to activate the second install and thye refused to do it as the rules say you can only have 1 copy of XP on one compter. Peace Mal
    Peace Mal

Thread Information