Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!

Thread: Go for MacOS!

Actually! you don't know anything mortals!
    Listen!, on every hardisk you have some unpartioned space that can't anyway be partionied by windows because its been using by an partion table. But after SP1 installation it will be used by windows as an selfdestructor, its mean all hardisks will be logged. Yes every new update of programs has their own log system, its like trojans. Its means you can never get caught if you have an pirated version. They must prove it. Thats because its on the unpartioned space on you hardrive. But this has not been yet confirmed by MS that they will shutdown every single pirated windows version, noone knows when. Most of the programs you use today is stealthed by trojans. Every single cracked version of MSWindows is an trojan that have been stealthed. Trust me, don't no longer use MS products. Use the Macintosh OS they have alltime beeing before the MS system. In the database of MS they have been tracking your records for an longtime but outside US they can't take you. If your country have an MS HQ, they already know you. But today every single user use an cracked version they think. They all have your name all the programs you have been cracked and your real name and adress. They actuaaly don't use your IP. Every single network card is using an NIP, hrm! Lye or Real? Listen you have only two alternatives format your hardrive and dont ver install windows pirated version. We know who you are, www.net-devil.com

Actually no virus scanners an trojan finders can find an steahted crypted version of windows drivers with trojans.

Z e U Z

BWAHAHAHA

Damn that was funny. :rolleyes2
    Old age and treachery will overcome youth and skill
    My Toys

lol.....um number one some of it is true but like 99% of it is all false. Where did you come up with all of this stuff? SP1 was ment to shut down pirated version of windows xp ONLY BY DISABLING WINDOWS UPDATE!! How are they supposed to shut down my windows and know what I'm running on it without access to my IP?

Also alot of this stuff is pulled from facts of what windows palladium is all about. And that's not due for another 4 years!

hmm,
    i dont think that MS has that much programing skills to do something like that, and even if they did, it would fail on half of the machines due to some error.
    besides why would i go with MACOS????
    there are plenty of free OS's out there where i'm not stuck to another closed-source vendor.

anyway heres a pic for ya

Its means you can never get caught if you have an pirated version.
    WTF why would i switch than?
    Use the Macintosh OS they have alltime beeing before the MS system
    alltime beeing? WTF is an alltime beeing? is that a reference to GOD or something?? are you saying that MAC is GOD?
    They all have your name all the programs you have been cracked and your real name and adress.
    how would they know if i cracked other programs??
    and where do they have my name and address, it doesnt exist anywere on my system

I'm gonna stop now, before i start thinking about this too much.

Are there "computer militias" too? Next he'll probably tell us about MS "black choppers"!

Well it must have amused him as he's mentioned this twice now. :D
    <center>:cheers:</center>

Thread Information