Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!

Thread: How to Recover Windows 7 Password Without Any Software?

Default How to Recover Windows 7 Password Without Any Software?

Last week, I forgot my Windows 7 user password and locked out of my Dell laptop. As you see, there are vital business data on my computer, of course, reinstallation was not suitable for me.
    I searched "how to recover Windows 7 password" but there are too much solutions for me to select. Luckily I got an easy method from this Windows 7 password recovery video guide:

It tells us that we can recover our forgotten Windows 7 password with another accessible account. Of course, this administrator account must be enable before we forgot password. otherwise, this method doesn't work at all.
    Well, I did this before. And regained access to my locked Win 7 computer by following this video guide step by step. (Only used Tip 1)
    Here I only share, not teach.

Default Re: How to Recover Windows 7 Password Without Any Software?

There are 3 free ways for you to reset your forgotten Windows 7 password:

Way 1: Use a Windows 7 password reset disk

When you create a user account on PC, Windows 7 allows you to create a password reset disk in order to help you reset password afterwards when you forgot Windows 7 password. If you don’t have a foresight to create this disk before you lost password, then refer to part 4. Here is a simple guide to reset Windows 7 password using this password reset disk.
    Step 1: Insert the password reset disk into your PC, click “Reset password” and click “OK” in the pop-up window.
    Step 2: Select the password reset disk, click “Next”, and then type your new password to complete the process.

Way 2. Try an administrator account

Want to reset Windows 7 password without disk? If you are lucky enough to get someone who has an administrator account or a user account which has the administrator privilege on your PC, then you can try to use the password to sign in your PC for Windows 7 password reset. However, the most important thing you should know is that this method brings big risks: your account will lose access to its encrypted files, e-mail messages, and the stored passwords for websites or network resources, etc. If you don’t want any data loss, refer to Way 4.

Way 3: Reinstalling Windows 7

No matter what famous brands of PC you are using, the last thing they tell you when you forgot Windows 7 login password is to reinstall Windows system to reset Windows 7 password free. Yet, this method would cause all data loss in the disk C. If you prefer no any data loss, keep reading the next content.

If the ways above don't work you'd better to resort to a third-party tool. For example Tenorshare Windows Password Recovery Tool

Sunita Kumari is offline Junior Member

Default Re: How to Recover Windows 7 Password Without Any Software?

Always have a recovery disk to avoid these type of unconvenience.

Thread Information