Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!

Thread: Windows Xp

Hi please help me!! Ok I got Windows Xp Home copy ok not orifinal, but I have Activatet on my name ok but my friend whants it from me he wants me to copy the XP HOME but i dont know if it's gonna work for him is it ??? If so am I then not allowed to use the copy or what please help me cya\FUZY. THANKS EVERY ONE>>>>>>>>>>>&gt ;><<<<<<<<<<<& lt;<<<<<<<<<<<&lt ;:cry:
    .oOo.:VOlcOm:.oOo.

Piracy with WinXP Home is bad, hell sentence worthy.... dont give your friend anything....

....instead, try Pro. Ill even send you some info in the mail.

:laugh: I AGREE, why buy win xp home, when you *COULD use p2p apps(kazaa,winmx etc) and download win xp pro free!

*DISCLAIMER-Tranceboy neither condones nor advocates the use of p2p for software/copyright theft ITS A CRIME!!!!!! AND IF YOU DO IT AND YOU GET CAUGHT ITS YOUR OWN FAULT..............

If ya cant do the time dont do the crime:thumb:

well truthfully. As wrong as it is. YOu can get in trouble for it. Number one microsoft doesn't just go into any random mofo's hosue and start searching. THey have more important things to be doing. I mean even if they do....what are they gonna get out of you? Introduce you to bubba? I mean seriously they can't get anything out of you. A cheesy computer? The real money they can get is out of multi billion dollar coorporations.

Anyhoo as wrong as running an illegal version of windows is. You can't get in trouble cause you downloaded it via p2p. There fore its available for any random mofo out there. THere not gonna bust you for that. They'll bust the network.

Yeah I know wotcha sayin, i was jus coverin my own a$$!! didnt want M$ and Bubba turning up at my house tomorrow!!

long live p2p!

Quote Originally Posted by tranceboy
    *DISCLAIMER-Tranceboy neither condones nor advocates the use of p2p for software/copyright theft ITS A CRIME!!!!!! AND IF YOU DO IT AND YOU GET CAUGHT ITS YOUR OWN FAULT..............

If ya cant do the time dont do the crime:thumb:
    I (not TT, happy wiggo?) on the other hand fully endorse the use of any and all illegal software and wholeheartedly disapprove of the purchase of any and all software in the form of a cd, floppy, or otherwise. This stems directly from MY translation of AntiTrust law. Big corporations such as M$ have used a socioeconomical unspoken pricing rule to retain high profits by using the "common" 50$US software price. This stiffles american commerce because it creates a horizontal group price set, going against the Sherman Act of 1901 (dont quote that) and is therefore a case of AntiTrust, a stretch i know.

So if you get caught, send me an email, ill let you know my info so you can subpeona me and tell the judge i made you do it, thats gonna be funny.

Quote Originally Posted by tranceboy
    THere not gonna bust you for that. They'll bust the network.
    No, they'll bust you first. They cant bust the P2P networks, they arent giving up anything. Napster had a cache of all the hot songs going around, so it used its servers to give out stuff. P2P is just using servers for large file connections, like AIM, but in a massive search way. They have no responsinility over what happens over those connections. And i know they cant bust you because it so useless, but someday M$ will be so powerful they WILL have the time to track every IP address, log your d/l's, and send InterPol or something like that your door. This is why we must deprive them of their profits by using Linux.

Beefy Guest

OK, this has gone on long enough. Closing thread...

Thread Information