Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!

Thread: About Norton Antivirus Update

Why my Norton AntiVirus 2002 Pro.cannot auto Liveupdate in my WinXP Pro.and also cannot share with another users?Please help.

if you have auto update turned on and it wont work. try uninstalling NAV and reinstalling it.

Thanks for your help ,I try to uninstall NAV many times before,the problem is not solved.When I manual to update,the message said everything is up to date,but in NAV main board still appear virus definitions are out of date,run liveupdate to get the latest virus definitions.Thanks again.

Every wednesday Symantec update their virus definition files. You can download them seperatly from their site, and run it seperatly from the liveupdate procedure. This is to benefit those behind complicated firewalls or sys admins who run their own definition server. Give it a go if liveupdate fails to retreive/install updates.

Go here.....this may help you. If I understood you correctly, this addresses your issue.

http://service1.symantec.com/SUPPORT...sks.html&tpre=

Thanks for help,I got it now.

Thread Information