Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Weird display stuff

This has been bothering me for awhile now so hopefully somebody has an answer. Everytime I go a webpage in IE, it'll never be in the correct colors. It'll always be some basic colors that the web master never intended their page to have. How in the heck do I get normal colors back.

try looking in the internet options under the Tools menu in IE.
    there is a button for colors at the bottom of the general tab - mine just has the "use windows colors" checked.
    and under the accesibility tab is an option to ignore websites colors - mine is unchecked.

Of course some of the appearance options in the display properties of windows could be affecting things too.
    The reason a diamond shines so brightly is because it has many facets which reflect light.

Nah, that doesn't help, I have Use Windows Colors checked so that should be good. And everything else is as it should be as far as I know.

not using your own style sheet by any chance:?:
    The reason a diamond shines so brightly is because it has many facets which reflect light.

I don't think I'm using my own style sheet, mainly cause I can't recall every creating my own. How do I check on this?

Tools
    Internet Options
    General tab
    Accesibility button

give us a hand here folks, I'm running out of ideas

Yeah I'm not using my own style sheets so that can't be it. Maybe uninstalling IE and then reinstalling it would work. I don't know how to do that though.

This page, http://support.microsoft.com/default...b;en-us;318378, may be of help to ya. ;)

Tried the link, uninstalled and reinstalled IE but I still have the same problem. This has me completely stumped.

Bump

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information