Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: PC Crashing

i did go to the even view twice and my pc crash twice when i open it. when u say memory are u refering the ram??? what should i do to fix the problem.

when i went to the even view most of the source of my error are:

atapi
    cdrom
    DCOM
    Warning: Dhcp
    ntfs
    nv

please help me i need my pc to run normal again fast cuz this is final week and i got a tone of project to finish...

:cry:

This is just soundin' more and more just like a poor setup. Get your motherboard manual out and go thru it thoroughly again and over any jumpers that maybe on the board itself first. Then go into your BIOS and go right thru every settin' and double check that it's right, mostly all the settings related to ya memory (yes RAM) and make sure that it's runnin' at no more than 133MHz and at the memory manufacturer's recommended timings (if ya can raise the memory voltage to 2.6v then do so).
    <center>:cheers:</center>

i remember that there is a how to build computer guild in this website can u give me a link to it? thaz

Not on this site but here's Part 1 and Part 2 of the latest recommended tutorial. ;)
    <center>:cheers:</center>

can it be my processor because the first time my processor is install one of the pin was bent? every once in a while the screen would turn off. but then a processional rebent the pin back and it work fine.

It is quite likely it is a hardware problem, and having a bent pin on the CPU straightened can cause problems.

But the best thing to do is to go through your BIOS as Wiggo suggested and make sure all the settings are best. If worse comes to worse, choose the "safe" or "default" settings in the BIOS and it'll automatically set it to the most safe settings.

If you've overclocked your CPU and/or RAM and/or Graphics card, please set them back to default to start with.

The bluescreen error you see is hardware and/or driver related, so update all your drivers.

If it still keeps occuring, the likelihood is yes, that something is physically damaged on your machine.

thaz for the advice....if anything elese occure i'll report back. i didn't overclock my pc. i went back to my bio and made sume changes and it's been working great so far this morning. i keep on getting message service frome no where how to i stop it??

: peace2:

You have to tell us what the exact message is. I can't understand what message you're taking about.

well....thaz gosh i have another old pc to work on on final week. Well i think that it's most likely would be my $230 P4 2.53 proccessor is the cause of all the problem. now i'm just saving up my money ti upgrade the whole dalm pc all at once. Thaz to all of you who helped me. I learn a lot of new thing frum u guyz.

if anyone who is feeling generous please donate ur money to me.

:cry:

ps: is MSI 845G Max (MS-6580) a good motherboard?

does anyone know where to buy CHEAP pc parts online?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information