Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: PC Crashing

PC info:
    *P4: 2.53 (Just bought it) one of the pin was bent when fist install but i rebent the pin and it work fine.
    *Motherboard: MSI 845G Max (Just bought it)
    *ram: 256MB 2100 DDR
    *graphic: geforce 4 ti 4600
    *sound: sound blaster gamer
    *harddrive: 80 Gig

question:
    I restalling window xp and using the sp1 crack to install SP1. Then my computer work fine for about one day. then sometime i restart my pc or shut it down it crash. some time it say sumthing like " none_page_default..." sumthing like that. other time it say that my registry file or system file are corrup. WHAT IS WRONG WITH MY COMPUTER?

my system been crashing offten how do i make a recovery disk???

my pc crash all of a sudden. the blue screen said a problem been detected.... then at the bottom it say

source of error: 0x0000008e ( 0xc0000141, 0x8608bd1, 0xef46fdd4, 0x000000000)

what does that code means????:

:cry:

JDang07 - please stop making multiple threads about the same problem. I've merged all your threads together - if you make any more on the same problem I'll have to delete them. Put all your comments on this problem in this thread.

Now, you haven't given enough information on why your PC might be crashing. It could be anything. Here's what to do:

1. Do a clean reformat and reinstall of Windows XP. You will be prompted during the install to create a restore disk - insert a 1.44MB floppy in your drive and choose "yes". That's the best way to make a restore disk.

2. Once you've reformatted and reinstalled XP, install SP1 as you did before, then follow my WinXP Tweak Guide

3. Once that's done, follow the general advice in my System Optimization Guide and make sure you read the BIOS Guide I link to in that guide.

Then if you still have problems come back and we'll sort them out. It sounds like your problems may be with the hardware setup, but we won't know until you have a clean, tweaked install of XP with the correct BIOS settings.

i have done like what u told me to. i done everything, but the systeme keep on crashing. Then i finally got so piss so i take a chance to update my bio. luckily it was a success. Then i turn off the shadown in my bio. after all that my computer still crash and everytime i log off it would say that my registry files are corrupted or usable. Then i uninstall SP1 from my computer. and from that time my computer been working fine.

my question

1) what does the C00, 32k Shadown in my bio setup do?

2) does the "sp1 crack" hack into the resgistry?

3) i follow your "Windows XP tweaking:" and now the font in the setup (instalation menu) menu is too big so some of the word got cut off. how do i make it to the normal size again?

:confused:

Check ya memory settings as you just maybe pushin' it a bit to far which in turn screws up windows. ;)
    <center>:cheers:</center>

i get this crash (blue screen) message a lot

A PROBLEM HAS BEEN DETECTED AND WINDOWS HAS BEEN SHUT DOWN TO PREVENT DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER.
    TECHNICAL INFORMATION:
    *** STOP: 0X0000007E (0XC0000005, 0XE15CD16A, 0XF9E68728, 0XF9E68428)

what does these number means?

:confused:

Those messages can mean a lot of things but go Control Panel/Admin Tools/Event Viewer and see what problems are being logged there. ;)

Mother F!@#$%ER

my pc have been crashing like 4 time between the time i post my last post and now... what is wrong with my computer...i try everything...is it maybe i have a bad copy of winxp

these are the message i got when it crash.

Bad_pool_caller

Driver_IRQL_Not_Less_Or_Equal

all of these problem started when i install a new motherboard and a new intel chip

MSI 845G Max

P4 2.5 G

I'm still bettin' that ya memory ain't setup right but it doesn't look like ya went to the event viewer though.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information