Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!

Thread: the paper clip helper

i saw something on this site where there was the paper clip helper from windows and he was saying something along the lines of you were caught using a pirated version of xp and you had a few options, to wait for the fbi, turn yourself in and something else. anyone got that graphic?

I was the one that posted it, but the free hosting site I've put it on is down so I'll put it somewhere else and you can get it from there.

any one know of any programs or what ever that actually changes what he says or what he looks like???

He appears in Office XP, and you can edit what he says by getting a screen capture and editing it :)

EDIT: I've attached the little guy to the XP Key Change thread, so he's there to stay.

heh.......not really on the "same" topic but while were talking about the paper clip. Does anyone know where that video is of the paper clip in real life and talking to a person? It went something like......

*paper clip* HEY IT LOOKS LIKE YOUR WRITING A LETTER!!
    *guy* f*** off
    *guy* f*** off!
    *guy* F*** OFF!

and then this keeps going and the guy gets up and tears the paper clip up.

I used to have the video and when my deathstar died I lost it and completely forgot about it and this thread reminded me and I tried doing a search for it.

Am I by myself on this one?

Your ramblings can be confirmed. :)

I too have seen that vid clip before. I may even have it somewhere on cd....unless it was some weird filename, ill hafta sort thru my catalogues for it.

ok cool... I was doing some searches and can't find it anywhere the only places that I can find it are at other sites and forums. And searching is just a pain.

Thread Information