Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Windows XP/2000 and AudioCatalyst 2.1

Ok ... here we go .. under the system information section of Audio Cat it describes my ASPI drivers as

ASPI for WIN32 VIADSK that is for my XP box

for my notebook I have Win2k as the OS mind you

it says .. ASPI for WIN32 ATAPI

Hope this helps in some way ?

:cheers:

so ive basically noticed the same thing as the person who started this thread. i used audio catalyst running win98 and ripped through cds and encoded them into mp3 no problem. i upgraded to xp home, tried audiocatalyst, had the same analog problem, downloaded the aspi manager, and it made little difference. so i tried out the exact audio copy program that was recommended in this thread and i still am not coming even close to matching the ripping and/or encoding speeds from when i was using 98. are there some settings in eap that im totally missing? quite frustrating...

any and all comments or suggestions would be greatly appreciated. thanks.

:( ----> :cry:
    Without my other half in my life, where would I be - Absolutely nowhere

CASE: Antec Plusview 1000AMG || PSU: Antec TrueBlue 480 Watt || HSF: ThermalTake Copper Spark7+ || CPU: Intel Pentium 4 3Ghz (800Mhz) running @ 3.5Ghz || MOBO: Abit IC7-G (BIOS Rev: 16) || RAM: Corsair TWINX 512MB DDR (PC3200) || VIDEO: Asus V8420 GeForce4 Ti4200 128MB || SOUND: Creative Audigy 2 Platinum || HDD: x2 Seagate Barracuda Serial V 120GB (RAID 0) || CD: Pioneer 16x40x 106S Slot DVD / LiteOn 52x24x52 CD-RW || OS: Windows XP Professional SP1

Whats all the fuss about? I don't know much about this software but it seems to me that what it really does it rip your CD's to MP3's.
    Well the easiest software i can remember is "MusicMatch" or even M$' MediaPlayer 9.
    Now I am curious about this thing. Would you tell me something that seperates it from a good ripper like MusicMatch added with a nice Tag editor?
    Latest Microsoft Security Updates.
    Last Updated:
    10th MARCH

If you are a security freak: Use Microsoft Baseline Security Analyzer (NT/2000/XP/2003)
    ======================
    jabber : asklepios20@jabber.org
    =======================
    Linux user since: April 24, 2003 312478
    yabaa dabaa doo...
    Customized for 1024x768

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information