Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!

Thread: Word not working with XP install

Installed XP (pirated version -- followed your instructions to get the service pak installed). Then installed Office 2000 Premium (pirated version) and Word will not work. Get the following error:

AppName: winword.exe AppVer: 9.0.0.2717 ModName: winword.exe
    ModVer: 9.0.0.2717 Offset: 00139a95

Office 2000 works fine on another computer with Win 2000. Is this an XP thing? Is there a way to fix?

do something and keep this thread off PI's eyes till people try and find a solution for you...or you will get that BIIIIIIIG lock on your face...:p
    man i love it when he does something like this, lol!
    anyways...the better will be...try changing that "p" word with something more sober word cos he hates this world.
    till then some expert like Mr. C, Wiggo or PI himself might help you out.
    in any case...did u try repairing the installation? it could just be cos of a bad installation...:?:
    Latest Microsoft Security Updates.
    Last Updated:
    10th MARCH

If you are a security freak: Use Microsoft Baseline Security Analyzer (NT/2000/XP/2003)
    ======================
    jabber : asklepios20@jabber.org
    =======================
    Linux user since: April 24, 2003 312478
    yabaa dabaa doo...
    Customized for 1024x768

Sorry...too late!!

C'mon guys, let's use the Windows forum to discuss Windows problems which aren't clearly related to the "I'm so smart I don't pay for my Software" bug.

If you run pirated software and it doesn't work, I'd suggest it's because it's pirated!

The only way I can suggest a fix is for you to uninstall and reinstall the software, and then if that fails well posting of links to new serial numbers is not allowed on this forum, so it can't go any further.

Thread closed.

Thread Information