Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!

Thread: Closed Thread Again!!! (Your out)

OK. You explained your policy. As I see it, it's basically an arbitrary " we don't like your post, so it's closed." no ifs ands or buts. and you seem to do it fast enough that most others will not see the post. kind of john ashhole , I mean ashcroft like. that's fine with me. I'll go elseware. it's a shame though that you are SO paranoid. But I guess it's a sign of the times. Orwell was
    right. We don't wan't to offend Big Brother. or Big Bill.

The policy was just explained and if ya don't like it then go elsewhere but if ya keep persistin' in this course of action you'll leave us no other choice than to ban you now lighten up, listen up and prove to us that ya not as dense as ya now makin' ya self out to be. :devil:
    <center>:cheers:</center>

you just proved my point. I especially liked your "ban" remark. are you related to hitler? don't bother banning me. I don't wish to associate with the likes of you. in case you haven't heard, the internet is a free flow of ieas and information. I think I'd get more from the cia than from this forum. BYE.

Good bye.
    Cameron "Mr.Tweak" Wilmot
    Managing Director
    Tweak Town Pty Ltd

Good riddin's as ya just proved that ya do have a very thick skull plus very bad attitude son and we'll all be better off without ya as I for one am sick of idiots.

Thread Information