Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!

Thread: pls come and help about kazaa

sorry everyone here, i konw i m troublesome.
    i didnt konw that it is not allow people to post the download link for any software. i so vsorry about that, and promise wont do it any future. sorry in advance.

i just got a prob, i tried to install kazaa at school ( Local Area Network), but i failed,so i did install kazaa at home and just copied the whole files to the zip disc then take it to school, but it doesnt work,
    u guys know that school has higher speed internet than i haf had.
    any one have any idea to slove it?
    anyhow, thx a lot!!
    pls give me had if it possible
    cheer:zzz: :hammer:

I would imagine that your schools network has policies/measures in place to prevent such activities. Most schools will have firewalls etc. configured to disallow connections necessary to P2P networks.

They do have some amount of liability for the activity on thier network.
    The same is true of the posting which is allowed here at the TweakTown domain.

Links to software are perfectly fine here, so long as it is freeware/shareware.

For copyrighted (or rather, software that is commercially available for sale) software, it is perfectly acceptable to provide a link to the site of the software's producer.
    But warez/pirating related links to those commercially available programs is definitely a no-no.:no:

That is simply the policy of this and many forums - we strive to keep things legitimate and above-board.
    Thanks for your cooperation: peace2:
    The reason a diamond shines so brightly is because it has many facets which reflect light.

actually, i could use it with no prob b4, and the schol supervisiors knew people used to download moveis at school, that was the reason the block it. we did have firewall around campus, any idea about disable the firewall?
    i meant the old version.
    can u post the old edition link here? pls
    thx in advance

:cheers: :cheers:

Now ya're talkin' about "hacking" which is just as bad as "cracking" and "WAREZ" here. So are ya goin' to keep diggin' this grave of your's or can ya see the "big picture" now? :?:

And remember that 2 admins and a mod have now spoken to ya about illegal practices within 24hrs. :(
    <center>:cheers:</center>

again? sorry
    i just want a link for an old version kazaa!
    is that illegal?
    if not ,pls help!
    thx for ur helpswings:

Lionheart, please consider this your last warning from me.

I have specifically asked you NOT to discuss warez/piracy on this forum, and for some reason (perhaps ignorance, i don't know) you seem to keep repeating your mistakes.

Kazaa is almost purely a piracy program. A lot of people use it, but that doesn't make it legal or worthy of discussion on this forum.

Also note that discussion about how to circumvent your school's firewall without their permission is completely ILLEGAL.

This post is closed, and the next post you make which is piracy related will probably be your last. Please observe the forum rules, they are there for a reason.

Thread Information