Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Windows Longhorn Tweaking: From Slow to Stellar

I was able to find the files using Kazaa. I'm sure you could find them using any of the other "file sharing programs." :thumb:

Ok thx for responding. I think that I will quit looking for it. Anyway I'm trying to get Server 2003 from Microsoft but they won't email me back and it is making be mad. We have a test server and I would love to try out SQL, Apache, and PHP on it.

hell people, I can tell ya where to get longhorn, people want to keep to many secrets, power status I guess of knowing something that no one else does.

[Remaining text removed]

It's not that it's a secret, it's the fact that IT IS AGAINST FORUM RULES to tell people where to get illegal software..GOT IT? No more links, tips or directions on where to get Longhorn. If you have it, tweak it. If you don't, find it yourself. This forum is not for that purpose - PersianImmortal

[Text removed by mod]

2nd warning - PersianImmortal

if you get it off of kazaa it is not illigal, if it was kazaa would not even exist. microsoft would have filed charges already along with anyother company. you can share your files on kazaa leagally. if you buy them there yours to give away if you want.

thought we could give info on something, I didnt say it was the program just information.

taffy ...not sure what world you live in but nearly all of the programs , songs , etc that you d/l through p2p programs are illegal in most countries due to the fact that you have not paid for the program/ song. Think copyright infringement. The people who created the material that you are downloading from p2p programs are not getting paid for the work that they put into the creation of said material. Remember Napster??? I'm no saint in these matters but the fact is that by "aquireing" things without paying for them is illegal.
    Antec 900 case (4 120mm and 1 200mm lighted fans + UFO flashing light set + 2 12" and 1 6" Mutant Mods meteor lights) - Aerogate ll thermal controller - Asus M2N-e SLI - AMD 64 X2 AM2 6400+ - Corsair TX650 PSU - MSI 450GTS Cyclone OC - 2 X 2GB Patriot Extreme Performance PC2 6400 RAM - SATA 320 GB Seagate HD, SATA 300GB Maxtor HD and IDE 80 GB Samsung HD - Floppy Drive/Card Reader Combo - LG SuperMulti Lightscribe 18x DVD RW - Plextor PX-716A DVD r/rw - Windows 7 Home Premium 64

Crude but Effective ... it is a way of life.

I'll be nice to you Taffy seeing as you just aren't understanding the issue. Kazaa is legal, but downloading alpha software is ILLEGAL - Longhorn alpha is not a legal release by Microsoft.

On this forum, we've made the decision not to allow people to discuss or post references to illegal software, the explanation is in the sticky on pirating and warez.

Please stop referring to WHERE/HOW people can get Longhorn. I've already told people as much as is necessary for anyone to find out more about Longhorn, and someone has already mentioned kazaa in a previous post in this thread.

If you continue to post about where to get Longhorn your posts will be deleted and you will eventually be banned.

hey pro547

how long ago did u sign up as a beta user?

it only took 24 hours for me to be approved..havent tried to download winserver2003 yet though..i think i might order the CD instead..they've got it so you need to install there program, so the link is secure :(

Quote Originally Posted by taffy
    if you get it off of kazaa it is not illigal, if it was kazaa would not even exist. microsoft would have filed charges already along with anyother company. you can share your files on kazaa leagally. if you buy them there yours to give away if you want.
    I think you have a bit of mis-conception out here. Just cos no one has sued kazaa doesn't mean that sharing files on kazaa is legal. As far as buying something and then giving it away is concerned...then you might be knowing that creation of MP3's is just for your own sake. You simplt can't share it around. BTW when was the last time you did read a EULA of a software...forget about carefully. If you are buying a software you are entitled to use it and make copies for YOUR OWN USE and not distribution.
    Almost all the countries are trying to frame rules against music piracy, software piracy or any kind of this stuff and soon you might not be able to share this stuff with others on your so-called LEGAL kazza.
    If you remember napster you might understand that Kazaa is not far away from getting that thing slapped on its face. Try and enjoy till you get it, but no one is going to tolerate any kind of warez related talks in these forums.
    Specifically in windows forums you are out of luck...:thumbs do
    But if you have a strong streak of being a deity...i would say be one and talk about it all on your own IM's...nothing of this in here.
    : peace2: :cheers:
    Latest Microsoft Security Updates.
    Last Updated:
    10th MARCH

If you are a security freak: Use Microsoft Baseline Security Analyzer (NT/2000/XP/2003)
    ======================
    jabber : asklepios20@jabber.org
    =======================
    Linux user since: April 24, 2003 312478
    yabaa dabaa doo...
    Customized for 1024x768

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information