Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!

Thread: C.S and S.P1

i have a network composed by three computers and play counter stirke on them via lan game and they work just fine, but now i have installed the service pack 1 for windows xp in one of them and it won't recognize the server from the other computer, does somebody know whats wrong or what to do? i apreciated , thanks in advance and also my superscan ins't working, it doesn't show any results.

Can you see all your networked puters in your "My Network Places"?
    Can your server see this computer with SP1, or is it a problem with both machines?
    Try to see that your NIC is installed properly with the IP and Subnet all in place. Can they ping each other well? Check in device manager that NIC is not installed as a new card. It sometimes happens with SP1.
    I am not much of a networking guy but if you don't get help out here, I will move you to networking forums...: peace2:
    Latest Microsoft Security Updates.
    Last Updated:
    10th MARCH

If you are a security freak: Use Microsoft Baseline Security Analyzer (NT/2000/XP/2003)
    ======================
    jabber : asklepios20@jabber.org
    =======================
    Linux user since: April 24, 2003 312478
    yabaa dabaa doo...
    Customized for 1024x768

Thread Information