Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!

Thread: Picture on top of startup menu.......

I seem to have lost my "chosen" picture from the top of the start menu and from the welcome screen.

Can anyone help me get it back?

Cheers to all.

I assume this is WinXP you are talking about. Go into the control panel and then into "user accounts". In that window you should have all the accounts listed out, so go to the properties of the one you want to manage and one of the options will be "change user image" or something like that, then just follow the clues. I dunno why it would have lost your image, but you may have moved the image (or the folder it was in) so your PC can't find it 'cause it has an invalid path to it now. Either that or the image got corrupted somehow. Hope it helps!!
    :cheers:

PS:: FYI - this type of post would be more well suited for the Windows forum.
    - -+ r e v e n a n t +- -
    my rig: Shyznat
    * AMD XP 2600+ @2277 on an MSI K7N2-L * 2x 256meg Corsair PC3200 XMS Platinum in Dual Channel mode @ 3,2,1,2.0 * ATI Radeon 9700 Pro * 4x IBM 180GXP 60gig RAID 0+1 on a Promise Fastrack100 * 1x Western Digital WD800JB 80gig with 8mb buffer on mainboard IDE *Soundblaster Live! * Samsung SW-248B CDRW with 8mb buffer * Sony DDU1621 DVDR * Enermax EG465P-VE 431watt PSU * 23.1" Sceptre X23s-Naga LCD * Chieftech windowed case with glowing ide cables * pic1 * pic2 * pic3 * pic4 * pic5 * 9700 * 3Dmark03 5432 * 3Dmark2001SE 17K club member * the sweet spot *

Quote Originally Posted by revenant
    PS:: FYI - this type of post would be more well suited for the Windows forum.
    so thats just where i'll send it :)

Thread Information