Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Fair Warning!

Wiggo : "most here wish that it was never printed… "

Then take it off imbecile.

Quote Originally Posted by [size=2
    fredumb[/size]]
    Wiggo : "most here wish that it was never printed… "

Then take it off imbecile.
    Obviously you should be added to the imbeciles list as I don't own the site and ya can't even get the colours right. :p

starts imbecile list with 1st name jumpin' others to the top that have had longer to earn the spot

Beefy Guest

S.P.A.M. shall make a return shortly. Submit names to me... :)

Well ya want to stick fredumb onto it and I do believe that a list was started in the staff forum. :D

better be quick as she's fadin' fast

You guys are so cruel:cry:
    What the fcuk happened to my sig?

No we're just sick and tired of idiots not gettin' the hint even when slapped in the face by it and I for one like Darth have had quite enough of it. :shoot3:

I know i was just jokeing. Stick it to em lads
    What the fcuk happened to my sig?

Most people dont' bother reading the forum rules before they post so the die-hard warez fanz come here in hopes of an ez answerz. errrr whats with the zzzz's? oh ya did I mention I kinda of a fan of them,but not to that degree.
    I shall stir the gates of hell once more and stare into the jaws of death and laugh, for I will know fear no more.

Quote Originally Posted by allie
    Hallelujah Mike.

I love this forum and I feel so comforted in the thought that you guys have a receipt for every piece of software on your PC's.

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Anyone who challenges Mike to prove that all his software is legally licenced is either brave, foolish or plain stupid. He's one of the very few people I know who can honestly say they have paid for every piece of software they use :)

Remember, if you can't follow the law, what chance have you got of upholding it? :?:
    What came first - Insanity or Society?

The greater majority of the software I use is freeware - as evidenced by some of my posting here.Ocasionally I need a bit of shareware, which is not kept past it's "sell by date" - mostly it's a disposable app that is needed 1 time.

The rest resides on purchased disks produced under authorization of the software manufacturer.

But I'd probably be in a pickle, if I were asked to show reciepts - some I'm sure I have, others.............:shrug:
    The reason a diamond shines so brightly is because it has many facets which reflect light.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread Information