Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Fair Warning!

Quote Originally Posted by Darthtanion
    Don't worry about locking the threads as notices like this seem to go unheeded. Just delete the offending threads and maybe folks will begin to figure out the system.
    One thing I dont understand is why people think they are above the rules of any kind of messageboard they sign up on? I moderate a sportbike site and we get our fair share of, putting it mildly, total morons who blatlently break the site rules no matter how simple they are. Whats even funnier is the number of people who end up getting themselves banned (after giving them MANY MANY 2nd chances and warnings) keep trying to sneak in by reregistering under different names. We've booted one kid (17yr old) alone at least 9 times in 6 months. We found his mailing address and I've been trying to get the site owner to send his parents a bill for the time our security guy has spent dealing with this kids bs. Its just pathetic how some people become big tough guys behind a keyboard, when in reality they are the preverbial 98lb weakling. Sorry for venting.

I agree with Darthtanion. There are enough stickies here and warnings, and we've spent several months "easing" people into the new system. If they don't get the hint by now then it's unfortunate, but the best thing is to just delete offending threads.

I just deleted a post called "Holy crap this is crazy" and links to outwar.com. I simply deleted it. From now on, everytime a post is pure rubbish, it just gets deleted, not closed.

For the others who posted in that thread (mostly to abuse the original poster), I suggest you just ignore threads like that from now on and let the admins delete them. Posting replies simply encourages the original poster that he/she got the attention they wanted.

Quote Originally Posted by PersianImmortal
    I just deleted a post called "Holy crap this is crazy" and links to outwar.com. I simply deleted it. From now on, everytime a post is pure rubbish, it just gets deleted, not closed.

For the others who posted in that thread (mostly to abuse the original poster), I suggest you just ignore threads like that from now on and let the admins delete them. Posting replies simply encourages the original poster that he/she got the attention they wanted.
    I jsut ignored the thread and now it appears that was the right thing to do.:D And to reply to Rp racings post i hope you do bill that kids parents:thumb:
    What the fcuk happened to my sig?

i have a legit copy of xp and installed service pack 1 fine, was no wonderin if i cud use the key changer 2 change the serial 2 so i cud use it on more than 1 machine?

thanks

No, because that is illegal.

Quote Originally Posted by fredumb
    Geeeees.....

http://tweaktown.com/document.php?dType=guide&dId=350

What’s the point of giving guides on YOUR OWN web site and then not helping the folks that have questions about what you wrote?

I used this guide to FINALLY be able to downlod and install SP1. I did not even know I had a bad Product Key until I tried installing SP1 months ago. I had used other tips to change the Product Key but nothing worked til I tried this...:cheers:
    L8R G8R

Freedom to Share any kind of information with others on the forum should be the policy of the forum. To do whatever you wanna do with that info on your own risk should be up to you.
    Creators of this forum should not be held responsible for any damage that results from this forum.
    This is what is called "Freedom Of Speech" in the USA Constitution.
    If you think i am wrong then i should not be the only murderer when i fired that gun to kill you.

Key word, US constituiton, M8, this site is run by Aussies, AND, WArez, Hacking, Cracking IS illegal, thus it cannot be permitted, as the enitre forum is at risk, as well as the owner, at permitting it go on.

A. That is why its the USA's constitution. Not Australia's where the owner of this forum is from.

B. Get a life, and your own forum so you can make the rules.

C. Some people don't want to promote illegal process's, functions, or information and that is their right, not YOURS.

D. Until you get smart enough and mature enough, which this
    If you think i am wrong then i should not be the only murderer when i fired that gun to kill you
    shows your intellectualality and maturity, to get your own forum. Don't come here and impose your "rights to free speech" and what POLICIES you think should be attached to this forum.

Chez

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread Information