Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Fair Warning!

Fair warning folks...

Myself and the rest of the crew are getting mighty tired of closing all the threads that keep asking about hacks and cracks of Windows. So as of right now, I have begun simply deleting the offending threads completely and I have no problems with the rest of the Admins and Mods doing likewise.

This is getting old so either go by the rules or lose the threads. :grr:
    Old age and treachery will overcome youth and skill
    My Toys

Have you thought about trying to make a filter to block anything with the subject begining with hack or crack and warez?
    I shall stir the gates of hell once more and stare into the jaws of death and laugh, for I will know fear no more.

And how many thread titles have you seen using those words:?:

We smash 'em, we drag them out in the sun to die:p
    The reason a diamond shines so brightly is because it has many facets which reflect light.

Hallelujah Mike.

I love this forum and I feel so comforted in the thought that you guys have a receipt for every piece of software on your PC's.

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. C
    And how many thread titles have you seen using those words:?:

We smash 'em, we drag them out in the sun to die:p
    good one Mr. C :rofl:
    well cheers to Darthtanion for taking a much needed step. Thanx a lot man...this will be a great thing for windows forums...:cheers:
    Latest Microsoft Security Updates.
    Last Updated:
    10th MARCH

If you are a security freak: Use Microsoft Baseline Security Analyzer (NT/2000/XP/2003)
    ======================
    jabber : asklepios20@jabber.org
    =======================
    Linux user since: April 24, 2003 312478
    yabaa dabaa doo...
    Customized for 1024x768

Geeeees.....

http://tweaktown.com/document.php?dType=guide&dId=350

What’s the point of giving guides on YOUR OWN web site and then not helping the folks that have questions about what you wrote?

i replied to this question to some one else in a PM and never knew that we will have to do the same explanation once again.
    anyways i will talk about it again.

it is as simple as this that we are not going to discuss key-changes, warez, and activation here in the forums even if it is mentioned on tweaktown's main site.

if someone can't use the search function and find the solution he requires FOR THE PIRACY from all the threads already exisiting in the windows forums and the vast amount of information already there regarding key-change, then its better that he/she buys the original software rather than trying to fiddle around with their OS.

we had to take this decision only because we were experiencing more and more people coming to tweaktown forums just to ask one question i.e. "How to change windows key?". I hope you understand our situation and will co-operate. there are huge number of topics other than key-change that we would like you to participate in. this is a forum for-you and by-you but please think how many threads there will be if every one is allowed just to ask this one question.

thats my :2cents:
    Latest Microsoft Security Updates.
    Last Updated:
    10th MARCH

If you are a security freak: Use Microsoft Baseline Security Analyzer (NT/2000/XP/2003)
    ======================
    jabber : asklepios20@jabber.org
    =======================
    Linux user since: April 24, 2003 312478
    yabaa dabaa doo...
    Customized for 1024x768

I'll be sure to contact you straight away if the unlickly chance that you miss one occours.
    :cheers: :shrug: Keep up the good work of keeping this great forum free of crap:D
    What the fcuk happened to my sig?

I might start usin' a few of those new tricks that I've come up with for erasin' spammers to erase idiots as well. :devil:

allie I doubt that that is true but we don't go airin' in public about things goin' wrong with stuff that we didn't pay for. It's simple, you pay for it and ya get support and if ya don't pay for it then work it out ya self.

fredumb that's the only one that ya'll find and most here wish that it was never printed for all the probs that it has caused and all the imbeciles that it attracked here (I hate imbeciles). :hammer:

I've also made this thread a sticky and added a new sig plus if given enough reasons I may add imbeciles to that list. :devil win

Hey Wiggo, cool it a tad, I hope that New England air hasn't dulled your sense of humor?? .:)

Jokes aside, how was the move?, you all settled in OK?
    Regards
    Al

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information