Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!

Poll: Which one?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Decisions Decisions...

cheers pal for winning that battle.
    everyone seems to winning the battles these days...first Mr. C and now you...:cheers:
    Latest Microsoft Security Updates.
    Last Updated:
    10th MARCH

If you are a security freak: Use Microsoft Baseline Security Analyzer (NT/2000/XP/2003)
    ======================
    jabber : asklepios20@jabber.org
    =======================
    Linux user since: April 24, 2003 312478
    yabaa dabaa doo...
    Customized for 1024x768

Well that's a good thing :). If I didn't like I said I was going to :shoot2: :shoot3: . Well maybe not ;) but I would have been pretty angry... Now just to get a remote control for this MCE! I am broke now though as I just got the new HDD. My parent's probably wouldn't pay for the cheap remote either as I just built my bro a new comp w/ my dad from some spare gateway parts, and a spanking new ECS K7S5A with a duron 1.2 gigahertz. (I'm teaching him it's kinda funny, but he's learning :O) I also put in a Geforce 4 mx 440 in my dad's comp, and then we put in a Athlon XP 1700+ :afro: It's really fun teaching people how to do things, but if someone is completly computer illiterate it kinda makes me wanna I am happy everything worked out good, but now I am broke :bounce:. I might be able to work at the local comp. shop w/ just me and this dude, but the dude has gotta make some more dough cause he just started out, and it's hard for him. Money's such a problem, they got mansions lets rob em' ;)

BUT I WANT AN MCE REMOTE ARRGGGHHHHH! *sigh*
    Box:
    [Mobo] Asus A7N8X w/ Modified 1003 Uber BIOS w/ Custom Boot logo
    [CPU] Athlon XP 2200+ Thoroughbred
    [Memory] 512 Samsung PC3200 DDR400 w/ Copper Heatsink(s)
    [Video Card] Geforce 3 ti200 128 DDR Special Gold Edition

Cooling
    [Case] All aluminum Skyhawk case w/ custom cut blowhole
    [HSF] Volcano 11 Xaser Edition
    [Northbridge] ThermalTake Crystal Orb
    [Southbridge] Aluminum Northbridge heatsink attatched

Operating System:
    [OS] Windows XP Pro w/ SP1

Are you sick of poor quality 128k mp3's that sound inferior to regular CD's you buy in the store? Do you long for the exact sound of a CD with absolutly no quality loss, and at practically half the size of a normal CD? CD's get scratched all the time, and FLAC is great for archiving all those good copies of your classic rock, and backing them up to save forever. FLAC unlike mp3, or ogg vorbis is what is called a lossless format. This means that no quality whatsoever is lost from the origianl disk. Lossy formats such as ogg vorbis, wmv, and moreover mp3 are usually flat sounding, and full of hissing and dullness because they discard and literally throw out important information that controls how good the CD will sound. Using FLAC will ensure the crystal-clear clarity that you can expect from a freshly opened CD. Instead of flimsy CD cases that snap and CD's that scratch easily, and are inevitably summoned to a poor scratched up death; FLAC files can be stored in a tough metal box known as your Hard Disk. FLAC putting life back into digital audio. If you own legit copies of CD's and seek for them pre-FLAC'd for all your digital listening needs please shoot me a PM for more information.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information