Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Question?

Hi there, I am new to the forum and i was hoping to get some help. or i should say an answer to my question. i was wondering if there is any goodies like the xpsp2, i assume you guys know it's out already and i was wondering if there is anyway to download it just like xpsp1? can someone please let me know it will be highley appreciated by me and my computer thanks.

DaQueen : peace:

XP is not up to SP2 yet but maybe ya gettin' confused with Office XP SP2.

:hammer: Yes you might be right i might have read wrong. thanks for the info excuse my ignorance. do you know of any good softwares i can get to burn cd's i am trying to get easy cd creator from kazaa but they seem to not work can you give me any advise on that?:D

You'd be better off buyin' Nero and as for KaZaa :shoot2:

lol, ok thanks a lot for the info. i see your experience with kazaa sucks... any other goodies you can advise me of in this website?

My experience with KaZaa is the large number of PC's that I've had to fix after their owners had infected their systems with every known bug that can be transmitted thru the KaZaa system plus helpin' out countless ppl here who have also done the same thing (Soz but I'm not the only one here with the same opinion about KaZaa).

i see. :(

Wiggo can blast kazaa all day long and not get tired :laugh:
    Though he is right to some extents. Kazaa is one of the fastest and strongest link when it comes to spreading of viruses and other trojans but if you take care and take some precautions you can use it for the best of you!

Getting back to XP SP2, yes you have heard it right. Beta version of SP2 is leaked but is not available freely right now and i m not very big fan of beta things so i would advice you to stay away from it for the time being. In anycase its too early to get SP2 and i would say, just keep updating your PC regularly from microsoft's site rather than installing a buggy Beta SP2.

About Nero. Its best that you use Nero and it is one of the best burning softwares available right now! You can download the trial version and then think about buying it! :cheers:
    Latest Microsoft Security Updates.
    Last Updated:
    10th MARCH

If you are a security freak: Use Microsoft Baseline Security Analyzer (NT/2000/XP/2003)
    ======================
    jabber : asklepios20@jabber.org
    =======================
    Linux user since: April 24, 2003 312478
    yabaa dabaa doo...
    Customized for 1024x768

I got 2 things to say.
    Nero Kicks Ass. It comes free with some burners!!!!!
    also, about Kazaa. I have personally seen a cust. system that was running slow. First thing we did is run a virus scan and found.....673 infected files!!!! A shop record!!!! So yeah, Kaza sucks! big one!!!

Wow Peeps thank you so much for the info i am really glad you guys are helping me out here.:bounce2: thanks so much. i will take your advices. i have kazaa and nothing wrong has happened yet i always scan the stuff i download before i install it or do what ever, the software has given me some very good stuff but i believe that wrong stuff can happen with it too. and about nero i am out to buy it. thanks so much:cheers:

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information