Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!

Thread: Internet explorer script error

I saw a post, can't remember where..... it indicated to remove a update that I installed. HELP ME PEOPLE.........

Maybe I'm just dense today, but I have no idea what you're asking. :confused:
    Old age and treachery will overcome youth and skill
    My Toys

Could you please explain in more detail what you are asking.

you could also just disable script debugging if it gives you errors, is that what you mean...:?: :confused:
    AMD 3000+ / VOLCANO 7+ / GA-7VAXP Ultra / 1GB KINGSTON HYPERX PC3200 / 4 X 80GB WD [8MB CACHE EACH] / HERCULES DIGIFIRE 7.1 / HERCULES 9800Pro /

if you are talking about uninstalling windows update that you installed it would be under add/remove programs in the Control Panel. This is in WinXP. I dunno about others tho.

I get a internet script error....when I click "continue anyway" the error is repeated. I disabled script debugging, doesn't respond. It happens when I try to config norton 2002.... thanks for responding people.

I'm starting to see a pattern here:(

Most of the NIS and NPF issues can be resolved by the ol' uninstall, reinstall time-tested Windows type fix.
    (not sure exactly WHAT script you are refering to - could be an IE issue?) ((or is this a log-on script for a network??))

Anyway, if Norton is the problem;
    http://service1.symantec.com/SUPPORT...01090510510636

that page may be of assistance - be sure to get that updated uninstaller if it is appropriate, as it will remove the registry entries much better than older versions that shipped with the product. Getting those regitry entries is key to a successful reinstallation of the product.

personally, I'm seeing a lot of issues being brought on by Norton software -- I'm seriously considering adding it to my list of products I am vehemently opposed to, such as;
    Black Ice
    KaZaa
    Creative

Fact is, some software isn't worth the CPU cycles it takes to delete it

But as I stated, I'm still not entirely sure what the exact issue is here:?:

But I did enjoy the opportunity to vent a bit: peace2:
    The reason a diamond shines so brightly is because it has many facets which reflect light.

Thread Information