Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!

Thread: Black and white

Anyone else have problems running black and white?
    Any work arounds?

what kind of problems are you having?

the only problem I had with black and white is that no text would display correctly

this was because the winXP drivers for my voodoo3 card weren't very good. I found some 3rd party drivers and it fixed it. It also worked just fine with my GF2 MX with the drivers that came with the card.

Other than that I haven't had any problems with that game.
    <font face="Arial" size="1">Where do you want to go today?</font><br><font face="Arial" size="2">Where ever the beer is please.</font>

works fine for me, running xp w/27 dets on a vanta lt:)

Well initially it wouldn't even run, just crash back to the desktop, figured out that antivirus software was the cause of that.

Since then though I can only occasionally run it from the start menu or desktop icon. I ussually have to give it a couple of tries directly from the main B&W folder to get it to start (I get a memory error).
    Once it fires up it runs great.
    Lionhead says they will not support xp.

Have ya tried runnin' it in 98 compatability mode? :?:

yeah sure did same deal, also tried reinstalling and patched to the 1.1 patch. It really is more of an annoyance than anything... as i can still play, just takes awhile.
    by the way, running ati all in wonder, mx 300 soundcard, tyan trinity 400 mob (via apollo proA), 380mb memory

Thread Information