Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Longhorn...

Well I have to say in 1996 when I changed from Win 3.11 to 95 I was impressed, then thru every OS to todays XP Pro, I learnt one very important lesson, when working on a project save at least every 30 seconds or the illegal ops and the blue screens will screw up a good day.
    Only once once have I had that prob with 2000 and XP and it was my own fault.
    I read here that 98 is great for heavy Gamers and I cant comment as Gaming is not my go.
    This is a fine Forum and I have learnt much, keep up the good work guys, I learn something new each day.
    :group:

Originally posted by Dyck15
    My C: is quite low on space so im wondering if its a problem. I have about 1GB left
    I read somewhere that you need at least 1.2Gb of disk space free to install Longhorn so that could be your problem.

longhorn install was the best install i ever seen, took about 10 min (although i relly wanted to try there new file system, it wasnt an option) anyway took 10 min and took about 500-800megs of knowticeable space, if u got no drive space left, try doping a deep format, somtimes files have a way of finding themselves on ur new rig even with quick format...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information