Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!

Thread: XP or IE6

Hi all, I don't know which program started this but didn't have it before I put in XP. When I am surfing and open a new windows it opens minimized. So I have to maxamize it manually. Any thoughts. Thanx Ed

is this when u click a link and it opens in a new window?
    Madness is the gift that has been given to me!

*Slaps Ollie, Beffy and Mouse with The Creators lifeless carcuss.....then ties up Morgan lander and forces him to listen to ****ty pop music for hours..bwahaha

If you right-click your IE shortcut, you can select a start parameter from the General tab.

Like this:

If you set it to maximised, then everytime you open IE then its window will be maximised.

Synthetic, yes it is. Bahamut Zero it was set to normal window
    so I set it to max but it is still doing it. I shut down IE and restarted it, same thing. Thanx. I'll keep trying.:confused:

Ok then try this. When you open a minimized window drag the borders out, but don't maximize it, then close it. Do this a few times and most windows should open in the dragged out size. In Tweak UI for 98 you could also get this set so maybe Tweak UI for XP may do this to. :smokin:
    <center>:cheers:</center>

yea..i was gonna suggest what Wiggo said ^, let us know how it goes:)
    Madness is the gift that has been given to me!

*Slaps Ollie, Beffy and Mouse with The Creators lifeless carcuss.....then ties up Morgan lander and forces him to listen to ****ty pop music for hours..bwahaha

Thread Information