Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!

Thread: Getting an Outlook warning

Just getting a stupid warning...here is a pic (if i can upload it correctly)
    The one thing man learns from history is that man does not learn from history.

we would have been more helpful with a bit more details of the problem.
    anyways i think this MS Knowledge Base Article deals with your problem.
    Latest Microsoft Security Updates.
    Last Updated:
    10th MARCH

If you are a security freak: Use Microsoft Baseline Security Analyzer (NT/2000/XP/2003)
    ======================
    jabber : asklepios20@jabber.org
    =======================
    Linux user since: April 24, 2003 312478
    yabaa dabaa doo...
    Customized for 1024x768

I wish i had more info, i open the program press new mail or whatever and it just pops up 100 times, everytime i close it a new one comes up...period
    The one thing man learns from history is that man does not learn from history.

The error is not related to Outlook. The LDAP server you are trying to access is having an error. One of your accounts is trying to access such a server. Check the server addresses for all your accounts, and make sure they are working correctlly. Contact the email account provider if you figure out which one it is.

Bottom line: this is a server-related error and nothing to do with Windows. Your settings are not correct for the server, or the server is having problems. The reason it pops up so many times is that each time Outlooks tries to connect to the server for that particular account, the error occurs.

Thread Information